When working on a home renovation project, it’s easy to lose track of the budget. You may start out wanting to spend one amount, only to find that your actual spending levels are much higher than you expected.
One way to control your overall costs is to find the right suppliers for your building materials. While you can go to your local home improvement store for the lumber and other basic supplies, you can save a substantial amount of money on marble tiles by working with a wholesaler.
Nalboor is one of the most trusted names in the industry, and our distribution center in Miami ships tiles throughout the country. We’re able to bring you wholesale pricing on the tiles that are in high demand with renovators and designers.
Working with our wholesaler is easier than you think, so here’s what you need to know about placing an order.
Saving You Money
We own the overseas quarries and manufacturing centers, so we’re able to maintain strict quality and cost control standards from the moment areas are chosen until the stones are delivered to you.
By keeping our own costs low, we’re able to pass substantial savings on to our customers.
Maintaining a clean line of ownership also eliminates the high markups that traditionally go into play with every sale. Rather than paying the high retail prices at the local store, you can come directly to us for great wholesale prices that cannot be beat.
We’re committed to customer satisfaction, and we take pride in keeping our prices low so that we can help you save.
Nothing to Lose
“You get what you pay for.” This adage is used to warn people away from deals that sound too good to be true. While other dealers may offer subpar stones at attractive prices, we take a great deal of pride in only offering high-quality, durable stones that are meticulously manufactured.
With our service, you can get what you pay for plus a great deal more. You have nothing to lose because we offer great customer service and provide clients with superior stones that will look great in any application.
We offer several different shades that are popular with designers and builders alike. These colors are all neutral enough to work with any décor, but they each have their own unique features that make the stand out. You can choose from:
- Vanilla Oro: This brilliant white marble features some light gray tinting with yellow veins, but the background is a relaxing white to ivory color that dominates each tile.
- Bianco Dolomiti: With its bright white finish and sleek gray lines, this is one of the top choices for modern decorating plans. The milky background is highly attractive, and it’s one of the most popular choices for people who want a bright white finish with minimal color variations.
- Crema Marfil: When you want a softer finish, the ivory background of this stone may prove to be ideal. It has very consistent coloring with light tones for the veining.
- Crema Bella: Another softly toned marble, Crema Bella features a milky color with undertones of gray. It looks amazing when paired with contrasting colors, or it can be used alone for a monochromatic look that’s sure to please.
- Adalia Cappuccino: The name is an accurate description for this stone as it features cappuccino coloring of cream, brown and deep yellows. A beautiful choice for flooring throughout the home, it’s also a popular addition to shower stalls and in outdoor applications.
- Rojo Alicante: When you want deeper colors, this is a great option. The red and maroon shades are offset with white and brown veining for greater interest. It can be used alone or as an accent piece with lighter shades.
We offer most tiles in standard sizes of 12-, 18- or 24-inch squares. Special discounts are available for orders of more than 4,000 square feet, so that makes us a top choice for contractors and designers who are working on multiple projects.
Large tiles are generally used in more spacious areas where you want to make the space feel more welcoming, and the smaller tiles are ideal for areas like bathrooms and foyers that are typically a little smaller.
If you need different sizes, then speak with our representatives about a custom order. We ask that you allow a few weeks to have the special order filled. However, you’ll still enjoy the same excellent quality and wholesale rates that you can find in our main distribution center. The same skilled manufacturers who work on our regular inventory will fill your custom order, so you’ll receive the same meticulous finishes and exact dimensions.
It’s important to consider how you’ll get a large order of marble from the retailer to your project site. While you can load and transport everything yourself, the suspension on most trucks cannot handle the extreme weight of a large load of solid marble tiles.
You could add a truck rental to the expense of shopping at your local store, but a better option is to let us ship the tiles directly to your job site. You’ll save time and frustration, and your building materials will be on site and ready for use.
We take pride in our quality tiles and great customer service. We believe in providing the general public with fantastic wholesale prices that your local store doesn’t offer.
Our marble shipments are carefully matched for consistent coloring, and our manufacturing professionals maintain the highest standards when it comes to cutting and polishing your tiles.
Contact Nalboor today to speak with our professionals and place your order. We’re ready to assist you with all of your construction projects, and we’ll help you keep some of the finances on track and under control.